21.6.07

headless chicken

I need to update this but have very little recollection of what I did and when! I was at Le Mans for the race this weekend just gone and I know that I had a very intense four or five days before that, what with upper body work and cycling lots but have been right off the running because this bloody scab on my Achilles tendon has still not heeled form over 2 weeks ago! I guess this means I am getting old and I don't heal as quickly as I use to. What an appalling thought!

Since getting back from Le Mans I trained hard in order to de-tox and I have eaten like an athlete! love it.

OK.....trouble is I am off to Hamburg for my Brothers Stag do tomorrow morning at 7am and I am driving to Brighton tonight to take my daughter out for dinner. (Obviously doing all these trips destroy my Dad time).

Will write again Monday....in the meantime if you could all eat healthily and drink lots of water for me then I would be grateful. I sure as hell wont be saint-like in Germany!

No comments: