17.8.07

I am back!

Its been a fun filled couple of months but I have not written in here at all. One of the reasons I stopped writing in here was because I bursting at the seams to talk about a trip I had planned but it was a surprise so had to keep quiet! The trouble was I did not get going again!

But here is a summary of the last few events that I participated in:

Kilimanjaro Climb!!!!!!!!!!!!
Night & Day Ultra Marathon
All night 120 mile Bike ride
24 hour Mountain bike race

I actually kept a bit of a journal for Kili so will publish that on here very soon and fill in details about the events as I go along.

Other points worth making are the fact that I have done bugger all running lately but have completely fallen in love with my trusty mountain bike all over again! Don't need to buy a new one now! Phew!

No comments: