16.7.08

What a plonker

Well, I have been useless. Apart from the the last three days I pretty much took 10 days off of training!! WHAT A LOSER. I have missed key sessions, some really important long runs and long cycles and seriously pissed myself off.

Its now 3 and a half weeks until Sleepless in the Saddle and I need to get moving! I figure I will max it for 3 weeks and then ease off the days before the race! Sounds scientific ay!??

Must stay focused now and have had a pretty good 2 days of training. Still a bit anxious about my left calf but it held up fine during a gentle 10k yest morning so fingers crossed its pretty much fixed.

Must start taking some pics and putting them on here!

1 comment:

Charlie Stockord said...

LOVING PICTURES AND WE ALL HAVE BAD WEEKS.... CONFIRMED MY PROMOTION TODAY WITH A CONTRACT...

THE WORLD OF NATIONAL PT & GF PRODUCT MANAGERS AWAITS ME... HO HO HO!!

DON'T BE TOO HARD ON YOURSELF, JUST TAKES 1 GOOD WEEK AND WE ARE BACK ON TRACK... NIIIIIIICEELLLYYY