20.10.08

Lazy bones


Well, well, well who has been a lazy boy then?




Its hard to summon the strength to go back over the things that I have done in the weeks that I have been too lazy to blog but the things that stand out are an outstanding trip to Spain with Charlie to take in some spanish girls, paellla and a little f1, oh and some running. The other is sleepless in the saddle (24hr mtb race) it was just as memorable mainly becasue it was the sort of experience that I just wan tto forget all about. The weather made it absolute hell.




We also dropped out of a 3 day ultra Marathon because, well we were u n prepared mainly in terms of kit instead of fitness but what a couple of dickheads for missing the opportunity!




Oh well, at least it is now possible to really focus on the MDS and do this we must. I have even taken the last two weeks off from drinking and got organised. Yay to me.



Lets give you some pics of spain and the mtb race to make up for being a loser.
Let me know if you have any trouble figuring out what ones were taken in England.

1 comment:

Charlie Stockord said...

BACK IN THE GAME LEJ END.... NICE SWAN.... LOVE YA!!!
C TO THE MO FO S