2.1.07

Drop the dead donkey!!!!!

Holy cow! could do with some fake tan, I look grey!

The papers are always so full of doom and gloom but very soon they will cover a tale of fun stupidity! Finally it looks like I will be hitting the local press of Dunmow and Braintree within the very near future. I did the interview today and have seen a draft of what will roll off the presses, I felt almost proud of my self when I read it. The opening description of me is legendary! I think the Journalist must have a sense of humour!


I will keep you posted as to when it will be released and I will put a copy of the the article on here for no other reason than I am vain. Fingers crossed it will raise the sponshorship situation.....Speaking of which my good friend Max generously donated a rather large sum to the pot today. Thank you kindly dude. Burgers are on me next time we go.


Annoyingly I still dont have full sensation back in my fingers from yesterday's bike ride. Fingers crossed (sorry) it will be sorted tomorrow.

No comments: