13.2.09

bunking off

It was a lovely afternoon today so I decided to bunk off work at about 1pm and go for a run instead. Knocked out a cheeky 18miles (planned on 20) but was bored so trimmed a bit off!

It was actually pretty tiring and when I finished I really felt it. I had planned on doing 20 tomorrow as well but my left foot and ankle seems to be struggling a little at the moment. Nothing serious just a little bit of soreness. As seems to be the norm lately the rest of me has recovered in double quick time though. Happy days.

Instead I am going to get out on my bike for the first time in a while. I am actually really looking forward to it, got my camelbak sorted and packed with bits and bobs and all my clothes sorted. Not usually so organised......normally in the car driving to pick my girl up so at a loose end.

Anyone else watching the Sunday night project? Lilly Allen is Hot! Never really seen it before but..... Wah wah wee wah!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mun me luv ya soo much... Mi luv it wen ya talk all appy und posativ mun !!!

Great entry mate, keep it coming and let me know how that foot is... I am all injury and pain free (TOUCH WOOD) so headin gout for what I plan to be a fast 30km to day and then i want to do the same 30 tomorrow but faster... yeah!!!!!

Love you pal, in a blokish kinda way, ha ha

CS