15.2.09

Chillaxing

Bonjourno boys and girls.

After feeling a little more tired than I expected on Friday after my run I decided to take a little bit of time off running so went for a lovely nice ride on Saturday morning and it freaking rocked!!!! To be honest I was not really in the mood for cycling hard but it was such a beauty morning that just cruised around for about 3 hours. A bit of sunshine makes all the difference ay?



Anyway for my loyal reader I have a week summary and some pics for you! One is from a run around London in the Summer with my big brother.

Sat: 32 miles run with rucksack
Mon: Core workout
Tues: Hill session (5 miles)
Wed: Running club (7 miles - hills again!!!)
Thurs: Rest
Fri: 18miles with rucksack
Sat: 3hours on bike (fairly gentle)
Sun: Rest

So all in all a pretty good week and taking a few days off running feels correct.

No comments: