9.2.09

Him upstairs

I hate the weather in the UK. Got that?

Today it has been seriously toilet. Its still seriously cold and it rained solidly all day. Minging. It struck me a while back that I started this blog and 'mds project' a little over 2 years ago. In that time we have had the two wettest summers on record and now the coldest winter in 20 years. Confirmation, if it were needed, that there is no god!

I am sat here after a relatively enjoyable day gagging for some fresh air, but it is still raining and I cant be arsed with it. I have done a core workout this evening though but my heart was not really in it.

What do you mean your bored reading this drivel?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mate, I will always be a reading it whatever you write... Though read the 1st paragragh of your last 3 entries!!!!

Negative muuuuch! Don't become one of those people who bitch and moan about everything, trust me, almost as cold and wet down here, well, almost but not quite, ha ha ha ha ;-)

Keep the faith and keep writing brother, positive only though eh?! Laws of attraction, think positive things, positive things will come to you!!! The Secret.
CS