26.11.06

F*ck

Very annoyed, alarm did not go off and I did not wake up until 6.30. My new phone needs to be told not only what time I want to be woken but also the day......annoyed, but at least I know now. This meant that if I began running at 7am I would not of finished until around 1pm. I was not happy with th idea of spending only the afternoon with my my daughter as she has been away for the last couple of weeks so that was the decision made. Another bonus has come from the rain Gods, unforecasted torrential rain (even some thunder) has hit us this morning so at least I have missed that......trouble is I have kind of been wanting to do a training run in the rain. I am well aware that this makes me slightly strange.

Finishing at 1pm instean 11am was not really an option. Alternatively, I am going to run the 35 miles tomorrow morning and start work a little later than normal.

Instead, we are learning the rules of chess! I never learned them and it was my daughters idea so I guess this will be today's adventure instead!

No comments: