27.11.06

Gadget tastic


Oh yes.....its here. Could really of done with this bit of kit this morning but nevermind its here now. Running with my bike light has been fine but it is a little awkward. Besides once I had heard about Surefire Torches I had to have one!

I know what your all thinking (if your a geek like me, that is) Maglites are the best etc etc. Well, this little puppy is 4 times brighter than a big D-Cell maglight! I know! I was excited too.

Its fricking incredible! They are described as 'illumination tools' not torches and I am not arguing. Its really quite something, one of there selling points is that they are so bright they can be used to blind bad guys and the bogey man. The police/army use them apparently.

The only downside is the price. The model I just got is £100 in the UK.

No comments: