20.2.07

hey shaggy

Yeah, been pretty lazy, right. Yeah, proper not good man.

Lazy English, lazy Englishman, sure suits me lately. Well, just over 3 weeks since the race and I have been very relaxed in my approach. The weekend saw a cycle ride and Monday morning I went for an early morning run (Birthday present to my self) and I sit here muddy and a little sweaty after a bike ride this evening. Rubbish night really, I totally sabotaged the evening by dropping my phone so I went back to look for it and very graciously my comrades followed me. Cheers chaps and once again sorry.

Have some pics from Sat ride....but you guessed it, I cant be bothered to put them on. Now if you'll excuse me I am going to go and admire my 2pack in the shower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya era hora de que escribieras en el blog de nuevo Bruce! Ya estaba extrañando al chico mas sexy de Inglaterra ;)
Espero pronto pongas las fotos!

Besos

Faithful Soles said...

Bruce, I admire your long-term goal for such an amazing ultra-run. I also enjoyed the posts about getting out in the snow (I'm in Houston, we never have snow, so I can live vicariously through your photos.

If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it.