8.2.07

Wonderful world
















What a way to start the day! I set my alarm to get me up this morning. Why? Because we were due a heavy snow shower and I wanted to see it before all the cars turned it into chocolate slush puppy. So glad I did, it was fricking beautiful out there. On the trail there was nothing but animal tracks and did I mention it was beautiful?


Why is it so satisfying to know you are the first or only person to see something beautiful? Humans seem to be obsessed with first place.












I gave my friend Charlie a call in Australia because I knew it would be so different to the weather he was having. He was in a bar playing pool and it was 35degrees outside! Some parts of the ride were fairly bleak but I am so glad I did it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!
looks like wisconsin! ;)
We had -40F windchills last Monday!

Bruce said...

Thank you for taking an interest! -40 would of kept me inside.

All the best.