5.3.07

HOP ON BABY!

Just got off the phone to the great Charles Stockford. Why? Good question, particularly when I have just moved in to expensive new offices and I really should be working hard to pay the rent!

However, today was the big day! Today was Marathon Des Sables Registration day! I was like a coiled spring this morning on the website....5 mins before reg opened I was ready to rock! Pleased to say that I nailed it and got a place for myself and El Stocko.

Please feel free to send your congratulations via fax, post, email or a comment!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done

can we expect you to post some more of your drunken thoughts and wonderfull photos again now.

Hope so Ian

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from the other side of the Atlantic!!!
;)

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC NEWS Brucey boy!

Better start training on sand.....!

H xx