28.5.07

Getting worried

Although I cycled in to work every day last week and I do tend to 'make it count' as a workout I am still woefully behind in terms of running. I really need to do some long runs of over 20miles or I am going to fail at the Night & day ultra - something I don't want.

I hate to admit it but the weather has put me off getting out there this weekend (bank holiday as well!) It has done nothing but rain solidly all weekend. Its enough to bring you down.

Along with worrying about running fitness I am also starting to think my upper body could really benefit from some intensive work so instead of braving the rain yesterday I did some upper body and core training. Loved it, which make a change lately as I don't enjoy pushing weights like I use to.

So, that is it really, cycled to work all last week and did some strength work sat morning. Oh yeah and went to a wicked concert last night at the shepherds bush empire but that's not really relevant to the blog!

Hope your all enjoying your bank holiday weekend.

Massive thanks to Nigel and Carolyn for donating £50 each!!!!!!!! Awesome stuff.

No comments: