14.5.07

Ignore the Whiskey

Productive weekend. Good 14.25 mile run on sat Morning and good long bike ride with Nick on Sunday. The rain was a bit of a pain but never mind the important thing is we got stuck in. About 30miles and good portion of that was off-road so fairly taxing at times. All in all we were out for about 3 and half hours.

The bike was making some funny noises though and I identified the problem was the rear hub. Lots of oil applied and given her a day off and drove to work. Fingers crossed the odd noise will have gone next time i ride her. Otherwise I will even more a justification for buying a new one when I cant afford to!

Another point I would like to make is. Horses are bloody lethal! One poor girl was struggling to contain one little gee-gee when we went passed yesterday and another was completely thrown off next a main road after being dragged through a bush. Poor thing.

So if I forget the large quantity of whisky I drank last night it was a very good weekend.

No comments: