29.12.06

Crappy weather dude

Running in the greyness of the day I really cursed my self for ignoring my alarm clock at 5am. It was dry then and it would be over and done with by any normal persons breakfast time. Still, it did give me a chance to test out my new waterproof and I am pleased to announce its waterproof. The wind and rain were a real ball-ache at one point as it was kind of pushing the sweat into one of my right eye and that stung. I had to run at least a mile winking like a pirate....perhaps I should of just purchased an eye patch? Shut up Bruce.

I felt today. I had a backpack on and I have not run for a few days but even so I only covered 15 miles and I really felt it. Admittedly I pushed hard for the last 3/4 miles but I am surprised how sore my legs are this evening. I think I needed to get them working after being a little slack recently, I am sure they just needed to be shocked back into life. If they feel this bad after my next run then I will begin to panic about the impending Ultra.

Have I mentioned that I am entering one of Britain's utterly stupid eccentric races on New years Eve? Well, I am! The Mad Maldon Mud Race will have my good my self there this year and I hope to be able to post some jolly funny Photos straight after the event.

By for now legends and if i dont post again before hand: All the best for 2007!

No comments: