15.12.06

Friday night

Well, here we are at the end of another long week. Today has been particularly trying but that has had little to with running so I will leave that.

Tomorrow Morning will be another milestone run. 35+ miles and will be heading out very early morning I estimate at 4am. We are forecast rain tonight and if it is still raining when I wake up then I might stay asleep a little longer.....but who cares! I am tired, waffling already.

Last night Nick and I had a great ride. 25 miles covered. Including short breaks for snacks and drinks we were out for around 2 and a half hours.

Just poured a lovely cold beer and will have that before packing my bag for tomorrow. God I am interesting.

Have a great weekend everyone.

PS. I just hit the spell check button and I had made no spelling mistakes. WHO-IS-YOUR-DADDY?

No comments: