20.4.07

Training update

After the start I made to getting fit again on Sunday and Monday I followed up pretty well. Tuesday and Wednesday saw me cycle to work and back and Wednesday Evening I got myself to running club for the first time in a few weeks. Amazingly I put in a pretty quick 10k which I was really pleased with considering my severe lack of running lately. Now I think about, it I also went for another cycle ride on Tuesday Evening with a friend. Well done Brucey.

Yesterday (Thursday) simply could not accommodate any training and today will be the same as I have not even cycled to work. My excuse is that I am having lunch with an old friend so needed the car to be able to meet them.

All in all a pretty good week, I feel a longish run coming on at the weekend as well.

No comments: