30.4.07

Weekender

Bonjourno boys. Took Friday off and went for a run sat morning....bit late getting up so decided to make it a 10ish miler. However I took a bit of a wrong turn and ended up a bit closer to a neighbouring village than I had intended. Not to worry.

End result was 14.25 miles covered in just under 1hour 55mins. The half marathon section was covered in 1hr 44. Then off to get suit fitted for Bro's wedding. As I did not eat after the run I was feeling a bit light headed during the fitting. When the cruel bastard of a tailor yanked up the trousers and gave my crown Jewell's a knocking I felt even worse!

Cycled to work this morning and actually timed it for the first time in ages. 29mins dead. 7miles off road. I think the last recorded time was around 45minutes!

Just been sitting on my office window seal for Lunch and it is properly hot and sunny. Cant believe it is still April.

No comments: