23.4.07

Training update

Alrighty then, the weekend was not the weekend it should of been but I enjoyed it none the less and don't feel guilty about not doing a long steady run.

Had a cracking ride on Saturday afternoon and then on Sunday Morning I charged out of the house after watching some of the London marathon on TV and ran a brilliant 7 miles. The hardest I had pushed my self in ages. Raahh!

Well done to all London Marathoners, it looked like an incredible day in the capital and I am rather jealous.

Cycled in to work this morning as per usual and I reckon I still have least one fly in my left eye! Deeply annoying, it was if I heard it slap my eye ball! Blimey that's making me feel ill...... I must start wearing sunglasses even when it is not sunny.

Hope you had a good weekend.

No comments: