13.4.07

shocking

Been really useless lately, i have not run much at all lately. In fact I have done next to no running since T2T at the end of Jan. Not good enough. I am not even motivated to write about my lack of motivation so it must be bad.

I will write about other 'body' stuff instead. I sustained a bang to the head on Tuesday night and I went to bed shortly afterwards. I had fainted and even though I had landed hard enough to cut my shoulder and hip in the kitchen floor I did not pay too much attention what contact my head might of made.


Pretty bad is my guess, I woke an hour or so later, feeling very nauseous and wanted to be sick, so I went to the toilet but it did not come. But I certainly could not sleep because I felt so sick. A sure sign of a nasty knock to the head.


When I rose on Wednesday morning I showered and drove to work but with a big headache and as I never suffer from headaches it's really noticeable when I do. The feinting could be explained but the continuing headache was a trifle worrying so I went to see the Dr and she very pleasantly told me I was alright and that there was no pressure on the backs of my eyes etc.


I have had concussion several times before but never really like this. I normally just get the drowsiness but the headache was a new one on me. I still don't feel totally with it but tomorrow I intend to go for an early morning run and start getting back on track.


Keep you posted!


In the meantime I will share a pic from a recent trip to Germany.

You cant make it out but in the mist lays the mighty Nurburgring Nordschleife.

No comments: