13.6.08

Running in a new direction

People who know me personally will know that certain things about my country drive me nuts. I was also thinking that as no one reads this blog anyway I could start spouting off about those things on here to make my self feel better! Just what the world needs another half wit going off about how he can save the world!

I always said to my self that I would keep this blog to training and fitness matters but as no one reads the dam thing I am seriously thinking about branching out.

Any objections?! Course not, your all too busy queuing for petrol......its started!

4 comments:

Charlie Stockord said...

POSITIVE ENERGY ONLY MY FRIEND - POSITIVE ENERGY ONLY......

NEGATIVE ENERGY WILL ONLY MAKE YOU WEAKER IN ALL AREAS OF LIFE... IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE NEGATIVE, DO IT IN AS MUCH OF A POSITIVE WAY AS POSSIBLE HA HA HA HA

eg - Man, isn't it fantastic how much the government are taking off us at the pumps, imagine all the wonderful work they will do with that extra money.... ho ho ho ho

Charlie Stockord said...

BRUCE - DON'T DO IT...... OR I WILL START LAYING INTO FAT PEOPLE WHO WONDER WHY THEY ARE FAT - I MEAN THEY HAVE READ EVERY MAGAZINE IN THE WORLD AND ON HEALTH AND FITNESS, DIETS AND LOSING WEIGHT WHILE SITTING ON THEIR B** F** A**** AT HOME DOING ABSOLUTLY NOTHING ABOUT IT.... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
CS

Bruce said...

Dude, loving this!

Charlie Stockord said...

GLOBAL WARMING BROTHER..... IT IS ALL A LIE AND EVEN IF IT IS TRUE - HUMANS ARE NOT TO BLAME - HA HA HA HA HA HA HA - ITS ALLLLL BOLLLOX