13.6.08

Tired but happy

OK, quick update...

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Hard (and hot!) 10k.
Wednesday: Core and lower back training.
Thursday: 4 and a half hours on the bike.

I guess the 10k and cycle are worth a mention. Really felt the 10k and was really pleased at how hard I pushed myself. Really hit 'the wall' (going anaerobic) about 8 minutes from the end and that was interesting. The weekend had taken more out of me than I had realised.
The cycle ride was great! After a massive dinner I headed out about 7.30 and got back at midnight. Scoffing cereal bars and losing myself in that tired tunnel vision you get when your fatigued and its dark. Awesome stuff!

Couple of rest days planned now and then a run on Sunday, but we'll have to see if I can sit still until then! I really should do dome upper body work this week......

Have a good weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Brucey, glad to see you're back on the blogging!!!

Well done with training mate, the countdown is really on now, wooohooo!

H xx

Charlie Stockord said...

I am reading bro... Always a good read and need to make sure I am keeoing up with you....

love ya pal...
CS