5.6.08

Wooden legs!

Morning all, great couple of days but now my legs are feeling a little stiff! Good. Means I am working them!

Monday: Rested after having had 3 pretty hefty days
Tuesday: Core strength, Upper body strength, short run and then leg strength. prob 2 hours.
Wednesday: Hill reps on bike. 12 reps.

Thursday morn = Stiff legs!

Last night I realised that the area I live in is as flat as a pancake! The only hills are pretty short and certainly all the off road hilly bits just aren't that steep. So I had to settle for doing the hill reps on road.

Unfortunately I don't have my daughter this weekend (school trip) so I have a weekend all to myself......if the sun is out I will be unstoppable!

Loving training at the moment, just wish the weather would sort itself out!

No comments: