19.10.06

Great Man


I am running this great race with an even greater friend. He is also God father to my Daughter and she will one day thank her Mother and I for having such good taste. Enter Charlie.

Charlie is far smarter than I and one of the benefits of being smarter than me is that he now resides in Australia. In my ongoing commitment to keeping this deserter in the loop I emailed him with a progress report on my training, what charity I was running for etc etc. I received the following text:

'You sonofabi**h. are you entering this with out me? Perhaps I have not shown enough interest but I am def in. Ok?'

Steady on Legend, we cant even apply for a place until this coming Feb!

Here is a picture of the two of us after finishing the Sydney half Marathon on 11th September 2005. Speak soon mate.

No comments: