21.10.06

My gym!

Little bit of strength training today, short bike ride and a little jog but trust me none of this was too serious. I mainly wanted to get some pictures of where I am fortunate enough to train and get them on this blog.

Other big news of the day is that my MDS partner has started one of these Blog's as well, check him out at http://www.charlierunsmds.blogspot.com. I was encouraged by his shameless action shots (mmmm, nice guns) so have decided to issue a little challenge.....Who can post the most staged training photo. With this post I believe I have taken a commanding lead.

rest day tomorrow and then another big one on Sunday, likely to be raining so start feeling sorry for me and telling me I am mad.
Will post a summary of all activity over the last seven days after the run on Sunday and might even write out a training program!

2 comments:

Charlie Stockord said...

Like it legend... will be posting some extrauniary pictures of me doing extraudinary feets in extrauinary locations.... Know what you mean about this blog, its kinda fun isnt it. Will be making it better before i send to the world. Its good though eh? Fraser Island in Reb for training sounds great, we need to pick a marathon location early next year that we can both make it to, is there one in the US or Far East we can get to? Im going to check it out... Later

Bruce said...

were you drunk when you wrote this?! Marathon early next year sounds like a top idea. I am feeling far east more than the US.

speak soon.